Do you want to know if there is a better way of doing something, or feel you could benefit from some input on an idea or process?
Would you like to get some guidance on any of these challenges, or similar….
- how best to manage your invoicing?
- reviewing your lead handling process?
- finding a way to improve your credit control?
- how to get extra support without committing to a permanent salary?
- prioritising your business development ideas?
If so, then you’re not alone. I get asked to help small business owners work through these kinds of challenges all the time, and can now share the benefit of my experience with you during a Admin MOT workshop. Ask me to review something you feel isn’t working very well, to do a quick health-check on a particular area of admin, or help you to focus and prioritise.
I am skilled at getting to the heart of your business quickly, meaning that at the end of the session I can give you a clear set of next steps or recommendations for tackling the issue or idea in hand. Or, if appropriate, I can dip into my little black book of contacts and put you in touch with the right people to help you manage a particular project or process.
- 2 hour 1-2-1 focused session, getting to the core of your organisation.
- You’ll get the tools & techniques you need to improve the way you do business.
- Assess your pain points
- Look at your processes
- Understand workloads
- Review your customer experience
Note: Workshop will be face to face if within 20-minute drive time of WD7, or via Skype if not.